Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

So this year we did not dress up. Nick had to close at work so he wasn't home until after 9pm and I was dead when I got home from work, I just wanted to go to bed. The not so fun part of today was that when I went down to take a nap, I discovered that our basement had flooded. For those of you who do not know, this would be the 2nd or 3rd time this year and I am soooooo sick of it. We had to move everything and suck up the carpet. Not such a fun and exciting Halloween at the Blacks.  Earlier this week we did carve more pumpkins with the Brownings! I love carving pumpkins! Also this week we decided to update Nicks car. He now has a car that we know can make it through the winter!! 


Headless Horseman

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your basement! Do you know whats causing the flooding?? Hopefully your day is better today then yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the flooding... that stinks!

    ReplyDelete