Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Ends

So here are a few things that I have left out of my September events.

1: I was hit in the walgreens parking lot. Well not really hit but my car was backed into. I went inside for 2 min and came out to see my car connected to another car. I actually felt worse for her because she had just got her car (2011 Dodge Challenger). Anyways, I got my car fixed and all is well in the car world.

2: Here is the pic of Nicks Merse, aka man purse, that he made all by himself. I didn't get a pic of the inside design but it is pretty sweet.

3: My mom had her 50th birthday on Oct 2nd!!! We decorated the house in black and white poka dot streemers and had black balloons with a big balloon that had a hot pink boa on it. Nick and I decided to make her a birthday cake, but because she has been sick she has been home all day long, which made this task difficult to do at home. So we traveled over to the Brownings, and had a cake making party there! She had no clue we had made her a cake and when she saw it she loved it!

So the first pic is of the finished product, plus Hunter! The second is of my mom with her cake right after the sparklers went out. You can't see them but there is a 50 sparkler on the cake.

4: Jeni had our cousin take some cute pics of Jaxson and London. Here are a few favorites of mine! I swear Jaxson will grow up to be a model. Ohh and he is doing the smolder from tangled!! Love them!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck. He is TOTALLY cute! And yes- that looks just like the smolder!

    ReplyDelete