Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse
Stockings hung by the chimney with care
All placed neatly, but mine wasn’t there!
Don’t worry I am not mad or upset
I know it’s because you don’t realize it yet.
Your gift exists but it’s so hard to hold
Although for its size its more precious than gold
In stores it can not be bought
And in this family there sure are a lot
Inside one body beats two hearts.
And it might be a while before they part
This gift is to inform you
To keep you updated
Someone is soon to arrive
To whom you’re related
They will come with fat little cheeks,
and in only seven months you will soon meet!!
and in only seven months you will soon meet!!
So Nick and I found out we were pregnant and decided to wait until Christmas to announce it to our Families. We used the poem above and they loved it! There were tears of joy, laughter, and tons of questions. I am only about 8 weeks along but we will be finding out the sex when the time comes. So, as of now baby black is about the size of a bluebarry! We will keep you updated!


CONGRATS!!! How exciting! We are so excited for you two! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot! Soo excited!! Can't wait to find out the sex!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!! i'm sorry we didn't get together when i was in town but congratssss
ReplyDeleteThanks!! We are very excited about this! Next time your in town we will have to hang out.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! Exciting! :) your letter was so much fun to read out loud on Christmas. CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby news. I haven't been on here for awhile I guess. Can't wait to hear what your having.
ReplyDelete