Ok so a few things have gone on in the past week. First of all we came across some White Sox tickets!!! Sadly they did not win that night but it was so much fun being there. Were were in row 8, behind 1st base! The tickets were great! We had a group of guys in front of us who ate an insane amount of taco salad and one was dared to eat it with hot peppers through out it...well he was sweaty and did not look good by the end of it but he did win his $20. We also had a boy behind us who decided that he would be the sports announcer for at least 2 innings....not fun to have that in your ear but it didn't last too long.
Onto the flowers...On our first night of Gum Past Flowers we learned how to do Gerber Daisies and blossoms. We did start the stems for a our next class. These were very fun to make!
Onto the belly...I am now 8 weeks away from my due date! How time flies. I have been asked a few times for a belly pic so I finally gave in so I hope you all enjoy it.

obsessed with the baby belly!! bring your baby to my reception : )
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so cute! looks like things are going well for you guys!
ReplyDelete