Ok so I have been a little slow on the uploading of pictures and sharing about any new things going on. Well here are a few updates from cake class. I have now officially passed course 2 of my wilton cake courses. I have been doing them out of order but now I have completed courses 1,2, and 3!!! Here are some pics of the latest flowers I have created...There are some button flowers, violets, roses, daisies and more. They might not all be in the correct flower color but I wasn't going for realistic on all of them.
So now I am onto course 4 and I am so excited!!! This class is all gum paste flowers, which I think I'm better at than these flowers which are royal icing and butter cream frosting. I guess we will see here soon! Its funny how all these classes started off with being a simple birthday gift of learning how to decorate a simple cake and now I can't get enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment