Monday, March 7, 2011

A few new things

Well I just got back from Idaho! It was hard to leave my family but I was ready to be home. So here is a few things that happened in the past 2 weeks. 

My brother Tyler got married!!! (pics soon to come) The reception was great, we had a lot of people come and hang out and dance! Congrats Tyler and Jo! It was so much fun to see all of our family and friends all together again.

I was able to hang out with a lot of my old friends that I havn't seen in a very long time! I was not able to see everyone which was sad, but what can you do when you don't have a car? I also went to my friends dad's funeral, they did such a great job with it! 

Thats about it for my Idaho adventure with out Nick. But I did get a job today and so now I will be working full time at covenant security world wide in the HR department! I am very excited about working again, its about time! Nick is very excited for me also. 

So many good things have been happening and we couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. so many fun things going on for you! can't wait to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! That's great! Sounds like things are going great for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete