Well sense we moved to Illinois we always try to have big thanksgivings and other holidays. Back in Idaho we always went to big family holiday parties so we don't like to keep it small unless we have to. So this year we invited the Vissers over and the Brownings. So for dinner we had only 8 of us but desert we had 14 or 15 and it was amazing! We made tons of food and pies, like always. I believe that we had between 9 and 12 pies. Well here are some fun pics of our holiday celebration!
 |
| rice krispie turkey legs |
 |
| our cute place settings! |
 |
| nicks caramel apple pecan pie |
 |
| nicks apple pie with the fancy crust |
 |
| Fudge mint pie |
 |
| my home made truffles that I made into turkeys |
 |
| close up! |
The day after thanksgiving we went shopping early in the morning, like always, and got tons of great deals and then had the first eggnog shake for the season! man I love eggnog! Now bring on Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment