Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nick's 24th Birthday

Today is Nicks 24th birthday! Because of Nicks work and school schedule we decided to go out to dinner yesterday because he has class on his birthday so we went to Moe Joe's, which is a southern restaurant where Nick likes to get frog legs. Today I got up with Nick before he went to work so I could give him my gift, a bearded beanie! He loved it and it was perfect for him to use for work because he works in the freezers, well i guess worked is more like it because Monday he starts his new position at work. After Nick left for work I made him some rice krispy treats but i didn't use rice krispies I used captain crunches oops all berries, because nick loves them. Can I just say they turned out to be sooo yum! I also made him walnut squares because he wanted that instead of cake. Well here are some pics of his fun day!




No comments:

Post a Comment