So a few new things have happened in the past month and a half. First, Caleigh started crawling!!! Its good and bad. I love that she is crawling and getting where she wants to go but its bad because she is sooo fast and is all over the place and into everything. I know most moms want their first to be mobile fast but I was ok with her being where I placed her.
Second! We put an offer on a house and it was accepted! We close on June 10th and we will be moving into our home shortly after that. We will still be in Idaho Falls, just on the other side of town. I am a little sad to move because I love our location, which is in walking distance to Michaels, an amazing book store, the mall, and a ton more. Now I will have to drive across town which is ok, but I will miss walking there.
Third! Caleigh is turning One on June 25th! I can not believe it has been a year. The time has gone by so fast and she has grown so much. It feels as if we have only had her for a few short months.
I was able to go to my first Simmons family reunion in over 6 years! It was so nice to see everyone, well almost everyone. It was at downata hot springs so we got to take Caleigh swimming for the first time. She loved it! I can't wait to take her camping in a few weeks to see if she loves that too. We have the Clark family reunion coming up too which is great because I have not seen my dads side in over 6 years too. This is turning out to be a fun summer full of family and we love it!!
Here are some fun random pics and a video!






No comments:
Post a Comment