I can't believe she is already 9 months!! Time goes by to fast.
Caleigh now weighs 18.25lbs and is 18in long.
She got her first tooth yesterday! We knew she was teething but we have been waiting on her top tooth to come in. She started to bite my finger and I noticed that there was something sharp biting me. Her bottom tooth! She is such a happy baby. If it wasn't for her runny nose I don't think we would have even known she was teething. Caleigh has started doing a happy scream...I am not in love with the high pitched scream. We took her with us to dinner and gave her chop sticks and she decided they were amazing and needed to scream about it most of dinner...Fun!
Last weekend I went down to Pocatello to welcome home my cousin Josh from his mission! He has been in Taiwan serving the same mission as my brother. It was fun to see him after so long.
On Sunday we went to my sisters house for a green dinner! It was really fun. Cabbage rolls, peas, salad, green marshmallow salad, and of course green ice cubes made with kool-aid! Yum!
Well enjoy some pics from the past few weeks!






No comments:
Post a Comment