Sunday, August 26, 2012

2 Month Update

I can not believe it has been two months already. Time has been going by so fast! Caleigh is growing like crazy, she is double the size she was when she was born. I will have the official weight and height after her next Dr apt in a few days. We did get some pix taken at Sears, which was fun but I'm not sure if I would use them again.

On August 25th Caleigh officially rolled from her belly to her back!! we were shocked that she did it so fast. One second she is laying on her belly and the next she is angry and rolling over. She was very done with her belly time for the day. We didn't get it on video but its just the beginning. 

Enjoy her cute pics!











1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures. She is getting so big and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete