Ok so I have been a little slow on the updating of the blog but at least I am trying. So on Monday March 19th we found out that our baby is a Girl! We could not be more excited! I am pretty sure that there was only about 10 people or so who actually guessed a boy so for all of those who said girl, congrats. It is so nice to know what we are having so now we can really start getting the things we need and want for her. We have had a few ideas on how we want to decorate the baby room but I think we might pick a few colors and then add some Disney decorations to spice it up. If you want details just email or text me and I will let you know more info. Here is a profile pic of our baby girl!
On another note, I am super excited to start my next cake decorating class. It is all fondant and gum paste! I think it will be way fun to learn how to use the fondant and gum past to make flowers and to cover cakes. I hope that my cakes and flowers turn out nice!

I can't wait to here more about your plans for the baby decorations! Exciting!! And have fun with your next cake decorating class. :)
ReplyDelete