Ok so I have been a bad blogger for a while and I will try to update a little more often. Life has just been kinda busy. So what to start with...
24th Birthday~ So I turned 24 on Feb 4th. I had an awesome birthday! I got tons of love from my family and friends. We had a great dinner with my parents at home. Nick made me steak, and it was awesome (I've been craving tons of meat). Nick got me the game Killer Bunnies!!! If you have not played it yet then you need to find someone with the game and play. It is a crazy and fun game. Nick also made me a box to fit all of the pieces that come with all of the expansions. So much fun! My family went in on a cake decorating class for my birthday and some tools I needed for the class. I have always wanted to know how to make a cake and decorate it in a nice way.
Cake Classes~ So the cake classes I'm taking are at Michaels craft store. They are once a week for 4 weeks for 2 hours. Week one was cakes and we learned different baking tips and we learned how to do a few designs. Week two was cakes and we had to frost our cake, decorate it and learn a few other designs.
Week three was cup cakes, we learned a few designs and flowers and then we decorated our cup cakes. Week four will be a cake and we will learn lettering and roses then decorate our final cake...I'm excited!
Valentines Day~ So I keep forgetting about things, including valentines day. Being prego kinda sucks out your brains. So Nick never forgets and made it super sweet. He painted me a picture and got me a few things that he knew I would love, and took me out for lunch! What a sweet husband!!

Your cake and cupcakes look so good! Pretty and Yummy.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete